Monday, April 30, 2018

Cat Hairs Everywhere (a short poem by a frustrated cat-owner) by N.C.C. McGowan


Cat Hairs Everywhere (a short poem by a frustrated cat-owner)



Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair. I sit in a chair And I find a hair. I walk up the stair And another hair!
Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair. I eat an éclair. In it, there’s a hair. I try a sweet ripe pear. Covered in cat hair!
Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair! All my clothes have cat hair, Every blessed square. I see it in my breathing air. It’s all around, I swear.
Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair. I see it on my favorite chair When I sit down there. I see it when I say a prayer. Does anybody care?
Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair! You’d think we owned a shedding bear, Or perhaps a giant hare. When I sit to read Voltaire, I still find cat hair there!
Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair! Cat hairs everywhere. Everywhere a hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment